Monday, November 29, 2021

RawFuckClub Corey Law & Vincent Stone - Daddy Takes My Picture



Im still learning about all the new apps and things the lads are using these days, but I know my Corey is on many of them. Especially the ones for twinks. I saw Corey in his room taking pictures of himself and couldnt help but think how hot it would be if his lips were wrapped around my cock. And how good it would feel with my dick balls deep in his tight hole. Imagine my surprise when Corey asked me to take some photos for him. That's when he started to remove his clothes and posed in front of me in his undies. I know he saw me grabbing my hard dick. It only got better when I started groping his cock and feeling it grow in my hand. But then he started sucking my cock. I wasnt going to stop there and fucked Corey all over his bed until we both shot our loads. Then I took a picture of him covered in cum for our scrapbook.
Rescuing My Brother's Wife From Paranormal Sexivity- Tony Orlando, Jessy Dubai fucks her Brother-in-law - Savannah Thorne. Fucking my brother-in! -law fucking me, my husband is at work and is coming to fuck me when my sister in law. Sister-in-law says she loves to suck his cock when his brother isn't home!!! my brother in law would have a place in Arequipa Peru, wathsaap 947267988, I have a place in Arequipa Peru, wathsaap 947267988, I have a huge cock. Giving a fuck to my sister-in-law like that and she didn't realize.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 322.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalvin Gold - A Mid Summer's Night Wank

Release Year: 2021 Studio: MenOfMontreal Right off the bat, we could tell that this fluently bilingual 21 y.o. stud was an outgoin...